Amazing combo of flavors! Yum! A great summer treat for your guests.
- 8 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 3 cups vinegar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 3/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 2 tbsp minced gingerroot
- 3-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups seedless raisins
- 1-1/2 cups macadamia nuts
- Combine all the ingredients except the raisins and nuts in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for about 1 hour. Stir in the raisins and nuts, and cook 20 minutes more. Pour into hot, sterile jars and seal immediately.
Share this Recipe
the receipes are covered over so i can not write it down or print it. chutney and pasta salad yummy
Aloha! Thanks for finding yummy recipes. Sorry you can’t see them…..may be a browser issue? Not sure, but I will email the recipes to you. Mahalo!