How about using some fresh garden zucchini? Make a sweet and moist bread. Add the ingredients, stir it up and have it in the oven in minutes. Absolutely yummy when served warm.
- 3 eggs sightly beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups zucchini (grated)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups Flour sifted
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Combine and beat first five ingredients.
- Sift together the next six ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture and stir well.
- Mix in nuts if desired.
- Pour into two well greased 4 1/2" X 8 1/2" loaf pans.
- Bake one hour at 325 degrees.
- Makes two loaves.
Share this Recipe