You will make this again and again! Grilled Huli Huli Chicken is a top notch chicken recipe! The marinade is quick and easy and full of such amazing flavor! In a medium sized bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, chicken broth, worchestershire sauce and garlic.
- 3 broken fryers split or quartered
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1/4 cup shoyu
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- pinch of fresh or dried ginger
- drop or two of worchestershire sauce
- Mix ingredients in bowl, brush over washed chicken splits.
- Grill over barbecue, turning and basting with sauce until it is done (about 40 minutes.)
- For a real Hawaiian picnic lunch, eat with sticky rice, macaroni salad.
Share this Recipe