Hawaii Beach Wedding Invitations-- Must Haves
Destination weddings to Hawaii and more are becoming more and more popular as destination wedding planning online has become easier and easier. The beach of Hawaii are one of the most popular destination wedding theme these days and many brides want to start their wedding theme off right with a beautiful Hawaii beach theme wedding invitation.
Many beach wedding invitation sites like BeachWedlockInvitations.com exist to offer hundreds of beach wedding invitations, but Hawaii beach brides aren't worried about finding the right beach invitation as much as they are worried about their Hawaii beach wedding invitation wording.
Every bride wants her Hawaii wedding to be unique and her wedding invitation is no different. Finding the perfect beach wedding invitation wording is as important as finding the perfect beach wedding invitation itself, so here are 5 Hawaii beach wedding invitation wording tips.
1. Know yourself and your spouse to be-- Your Hawaii beach invitation wording should reflect you and your future spouses personalities, love and quirkiness yes, quirkiness. Wedding invitations have been done for millions of years, if you want to be original, you are going to have to capture what makes you and your beach love different than other couples. Of course you can sample and use some our Hawaiian Languauge and Hawaiian Love Phrases to really make your Hawaii wedding invitations stand out and be unique.
2. There is no wrong wording-- Certain wedding invitation wording ethics exist, but most people don't know them and wouldn't notice if you went according to the rules or not. More and more grooms and brides are throwing the rules to the wind these days and just writing what they want. Don't worry about trying to follow all the rules, have some Hawaiian Fun. The reason youre probably having a Hawaii beach wedding is because you didnt want the traditional wedding ceremony anyway, so have your beach wedding invitation reflect the same free flowing Aloha spirit that the beach has.
3. Know your audience-- Even though we just mentioned that your Hawaii beach wedding invitation wording should be about you and your future beach spouse by placing your quirkiness in your beach invitation wording, remember who your audience is. You probably don't want to use profanity or other inappropriate language if you are sending this invitation to an 80-year-old grandma, but some fun Hawaiian words will show some Aloha Spirit.
4. Beach phrases-- Find a single beach phrase that fits you and your spouse but also suits the Hawaii beach setting you will be married in. Once upon a time on a beautiful Hawaii beach or What happens on the Hawaii beach stays in our hearts, are just some examples. More examples can be found at BeachWedlockInvitations.com.
5. Match your wording to your invitation-- Simple Hawaii beach weddings with simple beach themes should have simple beach wedding invitation themes. A Hawaii beach wedding with 10-- 50 people is an intimate setting and the invitations should reflect that. Don't bog down the wording with a 20 line poem to begin the invitation. A Hawaii beach wedding with over 500 people can possibly be reason for the 20 line poem.
Good luck with your Hawaii beach weddings, your Hawaii beach wedding invitations, and your beach wedding invitation wording. Aloha.