Made with the freshest raw ahi tuna, ahi poke makes a great pupu (appetizer) for any meal.
This recipe for ahi poke was presented on ABC's Good Morning America with Chef Emeril Lagasse.
* 1 and 1/4 pound fresh ahi, cubed into bite-sized pieces
* 1/4 cup yellow onion, minced
* 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
* 3 tbsp. limu kohu, chopped (a soft, reddish-brown variety of seaweed, prized for its succulent flavor.)
* 1 tbsp. Inamona (the ground innards from roasted kukui nuts)
* 2 tsp. sesame oil
Combine all ingredients. Mix well and chill.
To see other delicious Hawaiian recipes, click here .
This little fragrant package is a perfect take-along to have when the slap dispensers are empty. Plus, you have the scent of the islands with you.Kathy Bullockhttp://shop.kapotrading.com