There are dozes of ways to tie a sarong . You can wear it as your only garment,as another layer on top of a dress or pants and a tunic or camisole top or as a scarf. Once you master the two basic techniques below, both of which use a sarong as a layer, you can experiment with your own style.
To Create a Formal Look With Your Hawaiian Sarong:
1. Hold the sarong behind you lengthwise, grasping one end of the sarong in each hand.
2. Toss the right side of the sarong over your left shoulder and tuck the left side of the sarong into the fabric under your right arm.
3. Allow the sarong to hang over your left shoulder or, for a different look, tuck the right side of the sarong under the fabric in back.
To Create a Flirty Look With Your Hawaiian Sarong:
1. Hold the sarong behind you, again grasping one end of the sarong in each hand.
2. Pull the sarong further up your body so it's about knee-length, with the sarong fabric immediately under each arm.
3. Bring the right side of the sarong over your left shoulder and the left side over your right shoulder.
4. Tie the ends together behind your neck like a halter top.
5. Open up the front of the sarong to show off the top you're wearing underneath it. Alternately, you can keep it closed for a different look.
KTC Hawaiian has Hawaiian sarongs in lots of different colors and styles. Go Hawaiian!